hf1

Someone stop me.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby lazylexis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm

I spent quite a lot on weenotions at first but couldn't ever get any of them to fit without leaking despite keeping trying every few months.They were hardly used and when I sold them I didn't get back anywhere near what I paid for them!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby smilinglou » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm

lazylexis wrote:I spent quite a lot on weenotions at first but couldn't ever get any of them to fit without leaking despite keeping trying every few months.They were hardly used and when I sold them I didn't get back anywhere near what I paid for them!


Wss but luckily I bought mine preloved, although I'm sure there are ppl out there who have done well with these nappies and others pretties I'd at least try one preloved first to be sure it's right for you x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:Image

This is why...and this isn't all of it. They breed and are slowly taking over my lounge and they will do yours too. Many sit in the bottom of the box only seeing light when I need something from close by them hoping that they will be destashed so they can sit on a bottom but I can't bring myself to do it, just incase I may need them...
However I know the feeling re can't stop yourself, I have 9 WN, 4 DnF, 1 PPP & 2 goodmamas OTW too. ;)

:shock: wow, love the dino one though.

Have to say I am one of the boring ones and if you can't really afford them then don't get them. Much as I love cloth I bought what G needed not what I wanted I would never have bought them if we couldn't afford it x

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Aarrh I got bored of basic about a yet ago. And too be fair we live in just nappies and leg warmers at home. So leaks aren't too much of a problem. I use the WN wraps over TB stretchie's quite a bit which I find a total winning combination. But I like two parter's I know alot of people dont. Have to say thou I have never got on with BG's at all I still can't find figure out the attraction.
I have to say I generally loss about 30% when I sell on but that seems about fair to me.
We're only about 5 weeks off of weaning so hopefully explosions will calm down a bit when solids get going (however I doubt it) and I can use the pockets again.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

To be fair with that pic, I do have 3 in cloth ;)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:To be fair with that pic, I do have 3 in cloth ;)

Well in that case you need more :wink:

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
babiesgalore+1more wrote:To be fair with that pic, I do have 3 in cloth ;)

Well in that case you need more :wink:


I'm glad you agree with me, OH seems to think that over 100 nappies is plenty enough and I've tried arguing with him but he just won't have any of it...!!!

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby flossyfly » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:Image

This is why...and this isn't all of it. They breed and are slowly taking over my lounge and they will do yours too. Many sit in the bottom of the box only seeing light when I need something from close by them hoping that they will be destashed so they can sit on a bottom but I can't bring myself to do it, just incase I may need them...
However I know the feeling re can't stop yourself, I have 9 WN, 4 DnF, 1 PPP & 2 goodmamas OTW too. ;)


I could help you find a new home for some of these....especially that rainbows one :drool: what is it and where is it from :wink:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Blasted iPhone I can't see a rainbow one and I really need to.
Please don't make me count my stash it would be like in SITC when Carry works out she has something like $40,000 in shoes :giggle:
Hubby just gave me £200 to go and buy some new clothes for me so I've come out in profit now I just need to loss another stone soni can fit into my pre maternity clothes either time will do.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat