hf1

Help with what 'Little Lamb' nappies and resale value?

My avatar
Robins_Mummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Help with what 'Little Lamb' nappies and resale value?

Postby Robins_Mummy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:59 pm

I've been given 3 'Little Lamb' nappies. I only use pocket nappies myself, so am not sure of the terminology for all the different parts of these nappies. If anyone could help me I'd be grateful, as I want to sell them on, but am not sure what to say in the description .. and also how much to ask for?

Thanks

Photos of everything:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Help with what these nappies are and resale value?

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:03 pm

It looks to me like
3 White wraps
Three fitters can't be sure of fabric but I guess microfibre. They should all have one booster in and usually come with a very thin liner so I guess you've either got one missing liner or two extra boosters.
Resale's not too high I've got some on at the moment at £2. Each with no interest do far

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Help with what 'Little Lamb' nappies and resale value?

Postby Shaunie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm

You have 3 wraps, boosters & fleece liners. The fitted nappy itself you would need to see if they are cotton, microfibre or bamboo as that will affect the price you can ask for. My bamboo one's are a more natural colour where as I *think* the cotton & mf one's are white?

Cotton & mc often go quite cheaply but the bamboo one's usually go for around £4 or 5.

ETA - the booster & the liner are included when you buy a nappy.

My avatar
Robins_Mummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Robins_Mummy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm

thanks ladies :)

with the actual nappies, 2 of them feel harder and more like towelling, and 1 is really fluffy and soft with thinner fibres - any way to tell what they might be?

My avatar
Robins_Mummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Robins_Mummy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 pm

also, are the liners or the boosters thicker? i have 3 thick things, and 2 thin, floppy things.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

The liners are very fluffy, the boosters tend to be made of the same fabric as the nappies.Looking at the pics I would say the bottom one is microfibre and the top 2 cotton.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat