hf1

Wee notion custom help (why do i do this to myself?!)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee notion custom help (why do i do this to myself?!)

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

:oops: busted.

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

hubby just said he is gonna buy him one!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

est4elvis wrote:hubby just said he is gonna buy him one!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:yahoo:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

KimmyM wrote::oops: busted.

:hohoho:
:hohoho:

:yahoo: yay hubby, does he want to buy us one too? :giggle:

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I have orderes two NN but have sent my own fabric for the outers :wink: Can't wait to get them lol

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

I've had a standard rise one but all our others have been high rise, I much prefer the high rise ones. Also means they'll last longer, particularly if you have a long baby like mine! He outgrows everything in the rise first.

Double fabric means one fabric at the front and a different one at the back (so you could have 2 different colours, or some people like the cotton print fabric at the front and the minkee at the back, etc).

I personally prefer the sized side snap ones rather than the one size pockets, we don't get a great fit with the one size pockets. Everyone is different though, others prefer the one size ones because they last longer so they feel it's better value for money. Whichever you go for, I would definitely recommend trying out a preloved one (or see if someone can lend you one) to see if it fits nicely before you splash out on a custom one.

I love the idea of the AI2s but unfortunately we never got on with them, both of mine are far too heavy wetters and they just don't last. At least with pockets you can stuff as much absorbency as you can in there.

Have a look at the Weenotions Facebook page, lots of lovely pics to drool over :) also this thread has lots of pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72744

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 am

All I want for Christmas is a Weenotions gift card!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat