Pj's or sleepsuit?

My avatar
hedp27
Clothie
Clothie

Pj's or sleepsuit?

Postby hedp27 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:31 pm

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering what every ones lo sleep in a night, Emily has pj's but I have found that the nappies leak onto the top of her bottoms!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hannah & Emily xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Evie wears wool longies at the moment as a wrap or just over a pocket nappy as PJ bottoms then :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Zacharia is either in wool shorties with a popper under vest over (with vest extender) in a gro bag
or in a fleece wrap with babygro over

Shevi

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 pm

God it varies so much! depends highly on Erin's skin and how hot it is lol!

Sometimes just s poppered t-shirt/vest, sometimes a sleepsuit. we've not got many sleepsuits that fit so sometimes just a longsleeve top!

All tucked up in her grobag!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 pm

We use wool shorties on top of the nappy, along with a tshirt (long sleeved top in colder weather) and grobag.

Joanne

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:20 am

Phebie either sleeps in a grosuit or sleep bag and wool cover over a nappy.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:02 am

We use wool longies or shorts. In the winter she had a fleece zip-up babygro type thing from Primark as she never stayed under the covers and didn't like grobags once she was mobile. Only about £3 - I would really recommend them.

I always used pjs over PUL wraps with no problems -maybe the nappy needs more boosting or you need a bigger wrap to make sure the nappy is completely covered.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:10 am

Another woolie person here. One thing might be to make sure that the pj elastic is lower than your wrap elastic, that should stop the problem, I've got some wraps that I need to do that with.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:20 pm

We use wool longies or shorts. In the winter she had a fleece zip-up babygro type thing from Primark as she never stayed under the covers and didn't like grobags once she was mobile. Only about £3 - I would really recommend them.

We had a couple of those fleece suits too, so cute and brilliant value. Once it gets warmer its just a top and his nappy and whichever wooly bottoms.

Ericax

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat