hf1

Help! size 2 nappies dont fit

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Help! size 2 nappies dont fit

Postby ImisMummy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Bubble is now 20 months and weighs over 3lbs and is nearly 3foot tall.

We are currently using fitteds and wool but all her nappies are getting to small.

Her holdens landing fit in the rise but is on the loosest snaps and her fluff n stuff gives her builders bum and are also on the loosest snaps.

All her size 2 tots bots and little lambs are a fight just to do them up.

I was hoping she would potty train so I wouldnt have to buy any more nappies, but I think I am just going to have to face facts that she is too darn stubborn to wee on her potty :doh:

Where do I go from here? I really dont want to use sposies but dont know which nappies to move onto.

Her BTP ebay cheapy fits with room to spare but I have so much lovely wool I want some fitted!

Help me ladies

My avatar
Gladys
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Help! size 2 nappies dont fit

Postby Gladys » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I have experienced the same. Little Lambs do a size 3(ample room for my big chap) or to treat yourself to a Monkey Snuggles Toddler fitted nappy.

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Do you know where sells the size 3s? I cant seem to find them anywhere, but I may just be being blind :doh:

My avatar
Gladys
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Gladys » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Babybots do the size 3 and the Monkey Snuggles :thumbsup:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Fill your pants do size 3 LL sweets but they've sold out ATM cos they have 40% off xxx

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm

teganplus2 wrote:Fill your pants do size 3 LL sweets but they've sold out ATM cos they have 40% off xxx

Just my luck!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:15 pm

The Nappy Garden have size 3 Little Lambs or you can buy them direct from Little Lamb themselves. http://www.littlelambnappies.com/nappies/bamboo-nappies

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Zoe are you a fan of the nappy garden on Facebook? They posted yesterday to say if you buy 3 or more little lambs you get a free scrappy soaker, you just have to put all the measurement details in at the checkout for your soaker. Think the offer runs until the end of the month :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

What size are your HLs? If they're M/Ls try Toddler size (these fit both my 4 and 6 year old still) or try Junior sized if its Toddlers that are too small. Large DnFs are also generously sized and Tami will make an XL on request as well. I think Real Easy XL AIOs are pretty big too.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat