hf1

Pop ins

My avatar
Scraggy
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Pop ins

Postby Scraggy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Are pop ins a good BTP nappy ? My son hasnt p/t yet @ 3 1/2 so just wondering if these would fit. Just wondered really if they are a generous sized nappy.
thanks Mandyx

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Pop ins

Postby little1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 am

i've got some of the v2's so not quite the latest version and they are the only BTP nappy that DD has outgrown, she is still on the middle setting on her flips. She is only 21 months and is average weight and build. The rise is too short and the waist is tiny compared to BG's etc.

I have heard that the latest version has been made slightly bigger so may be better, but i'm certain the ones we've got wouldn't fit a 3 year old. Shame really cos they're great nappies.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 am

I'm not sure which version we've got but at 6 months and 21lbs, they are almost too small. My cheapy Dudeybaba pockets are much bigger.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 am

I only used them on my skinny babes but I have heard quite a few people saying that their children have 'outgrown' them.
They certainly look on the small side compared to other btp nappies

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am

Mine are on the biggest rise setting and doubt they will last much longer really and my ds is 5month he is on the big size though

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 am

Tbh the only pocket type nappies I could fit onto Aoife when she was in nappies was mommies touch which are generously sized, everything else was too small :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat