hf1

What is your fail safe nappy ?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

What is your fail safe nappy ?

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 am

The one you can rely if you know your going to be out for a long time or just know when your LO wears it you won't get any leaks.
Mine is my OweWhoaWhen fitted, it the only nappy that dd hasn't out pee'd yet and the only one I feel confident we won't get leaks from. We only have one :shock: so really need some more, but apprehensive to buy more incase dd trains soon.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What is your fail safe nappy ?

Postby Louise » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 am

I would have said OWW too but we're in between sizes atm, the rise on the small is too low but mediums are a little big so currently its our M Wee Notions Northern Lights or our S Dunk n Fluffs with added zorb. I'd buy more if I was you, you won't have any problems selling them on.

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 am

Our Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum pocket's are the ones I alway reach for if we are going to be out for a while, they fit all three of mine perfectly and NEVER leak! Failing that then baba and boo's come a close second, was actually planing on getting more of these as we def don't have enough nappies but they are sold out of all of the ones I like (decided to stick with minky def not a pul fan) so will have to wait xx

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 am

Louise wrote:I would have said OWW too but we're in between sizes atm, the rise on the small is too low but mediums are a little big so currently its our M Wee Notions Northern Lights or our S Dunk n Fluffs with added zorb. I'd buy more if I was you, you won't have any problems selling them on.

@Sim let me borrow her DnF and a Wee Notions Northern Lights. Pearl out pee'd the DnF quite quickly less than 2 hours. :roll:
I'm going to try the WNNL again as think that lasted a bit better.
Are there any OWW coop's in the pipeline? If not I will see if Linda has any space for a custom slot for us.

The other thing I'm thinking is it may be Pearl's clothes causing the leaking/wicking. As she mainly wears leggings and tights with dresses.....

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 am

At the moment also OWW for us, with a thirsties wrap. Also puddlekins, but she has outgrown her smalls and I havent upgraded them yet. We also find LL's very reliable but they seem to be giving her a rash so I haven't been using them so much.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 am

scarlet wrote:
Louise wrote:I would have said OWW too but we're in between sizes atm, the rise on the small is too low but mediums are a little big so currently its our M Wee Notions Northern Lights or our S Dunk n Fluffs with added zorb. I'd buy more if I was you, you won't have any problems selling them on.

@Sim let me borrow her DnF and a Wee Notions Northern Lights. Pearl out pee'd the DnF quite quickly less than 2 hours. :roll:
I'm going to try the WNNL again as think that lasted a bit better.
Are there any OWW coop's in the pipeline? If not I will see if Linda has any space for a custom slot for us.

The other thing I'm thinking is it may be Pearl's clothes causing the leaking/wicking. As she mainly wears leggings and tights with dresses.....

You can get wicking with tights and leggings. I have to change Mia more often when she's wearing them as if the nappy gets too wet we get leaks. No co-ops until next year as Linda is full :cry:, I'm pretty sure her customs list is full as well but you might be able to go on her wait list.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 am

Ours were always the little lambs, can't wait to try them on the new baby.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 am

I can always rely on a totsbots flexitot with a thirties duo wrap. Not very exciting but completely reliable.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am

A Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum fitted. It lasts for hours and even when I go to change it the outer is usually dry. My favourite nappy ever!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat