hf1

What is your fail safe nappy ?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What is your fail safe nappy ?

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

I used to say DnF with added zorb. It was all that ever lasted. But even those with 2x homemade zorb II boosters is still outpeed within an hour.

So I don't really have anything at the moment that is even close to reliable, let alone failsafe *sigh*

I'm a bit :shock: at everyone saying OWWs - only have one, and it didn't even last 30mins. Has only been used 2 or 3 times max. Must sell it on if everyone else loves them!

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 am

Smartipants, the only one we have genuinely never had a leak from.

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 pm

My Wonderoos V1! Not exciting, certainly not cute, but stuffed with cotton and hemp they are fab!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm

scarlet wrote:
Louise wrote:I would have said OWW too but we're in between sizes atm, the rise on the small is too low but mediums are a little big so currently its our M Wee Notions Northern Lights or our S Dunk n Fluffs with added zorb. I'd buy more if I was you, you won't have any problems selling them on.

@Sim let me borrow her DnF and a Wee Notions Northern Lights. Pearl out pee'd the DnF quite quickly less than 2 hours. :roll:
I'm going to try the WNNL again as think that lasted a bit better.
Are there any OWW coop's in the pipeline? If not I will see if Linda has any space for a custom slot for us.

The other thing I'm thinking is it may be Pearl's clothes causing the leaking/wicking. As she mainly wears leggings and tights with dresses.....

@scarlet the dnf is an older one without zorb. If the fit was good then perhaps answer one with it in would work better

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:44 pm

FnS heavy wetter were mine, I always used them on car journeys. I also got on well with DnF. Haven't used OWW yet, but I have a few small ones for bump - I'll be interested to see how we get on with them.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 pm

WNNL and PUL wrap are my fail safe. But I'm rarely that organised ans it's usually whatever is at the front of the draw.
I am delegate for a Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum I discovered their rufflebum ones yesterday and am going to get flora one for Christmas.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

KimmyM wrote:WNNL and PUL wrap are my fail safe. But I'm rarely that organised ans it's usually whatever is at the front of the draw.
I am delegate for a Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum I discovered their rufflebum ones yesterday and am going to get flora one for Christmas.

@KimmyM did you see the IAPT christmas ruffle bum.....

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 pm

I am on the comments :)
Hubby us gonna not be happy I've got three wraps and NL from WN coming tomorrow another fleece and NN set on it's way a bum cheeks now I was the T&T and an IAPT think I had better sell my kidney. Scrap that both of them :widesmile:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Boring but reliable bum genius here, this is what I use overnight. Also love Easyfits. For fitteds definitely OWW or Little Gumnut All hours. I like Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum but they take sooooo long to dry.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat