hf1

Snazzypants?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Snazzypants?

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 am

Anyone used them? They have a sale on, thinking about getting a couple of their Popolino Wool wraps for night times, they are quite cheap atm.

Sadie xx

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Snazzypants?

Postby charliesam » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 am

I did once but can,t remember what i bought- no problems and came quickly as far as I recall.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:45 am

eviesmummy wrote:Anyone used them? They have a sale on, thinking about getting a couple of their Popolino Wool wraps for night times, they are quite cheap atm.

Sadie xx

I had a nightmare with them.....so have quite a few that i recall posting at time of my troubles. I bought a bag for the pushchair so not particularly nappy related. It never showed up and they wouldn't return calls and were slack with CS. Eventually after alot of hassles on my part i got a refund but i will never go there again. Sorry.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 am

Funny how one persons bad experience can put other people off buying - I dont think I will bother Nic as customer service is really important to me (Im very impatient :lol: )

Going to go for wool longies instead - shall buy enough wool to knit 2 pairs and perhaps have enough left for a pair of shorties too, for £18 or so, same as 3 of the wraps.

Sadie xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat