hf1

Wish us luck - UPDATED :(

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Wish us luck - UPDATED :(

Postby tanya » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Not only is Jake currently wearing a fleece lined WNOS (a very kind loan from @Frances) which he's always reacted to either the fleece or the PUL, but he's also going to bed in a WNNN because I have run out of sposies and really can't be bothered to buy more!

Hopefully, he won't have a red bum from the WNOS - the fit is very good!! And also hopefully he won't outpee his WNNN tonight!
Last edited by tanya on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Wish us luck

Postby busybee » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Good luck :thumbsup: I'll be interested to hear if you are able to start using pockets again. I gave up with all fleece/pul combos a few weeks ago, as DS seemed to be having a reaction to it. I'm considering keeping the pretties though, in case he can go back into them in the future :D Will keep an eye out for how you get on.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

Well, it worked :D I put the pocket back on him this morning as he hadn't even peed in it when I took it off him last night.

No red skin or any sign of soreness and, despite drinking loads whilst we were shopping, no leaks!! So, now he's in the other one lent to us. If that also comes off and leaves no red marks, I will buy 5 or 6 preloved ones.

The WNNN also worked. It was wet, but not soaking and no leaks through his woolies :D

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 am

:wine: Hope you get to enjoy some fluff shopping :wine:

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 am

wooohoooo!! :yahoo: Great news!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:49 am

He's gone for his nap in a WNOS. Hopefully, he won't soak the cot (but I can actually live with it if he does as that wouldn't be a fault with the nappy, just an idiot mummy!!).
Last edited by tanya on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wish us luck - UPDATED :(

Postby tanya » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:34 pm

The WNOS DH has just taken off Jake has left his bum very red and sore. His skin obviously doesn't tolerate either fleece or PUL (maybe both), so we will be sticking with fitteds and wool for the foreseeable. Such a shame as I was hoping to be able to use a few pockets, but it's not to be :(

He also totally outpeed the WNNNs I used on him last weekend, so all his night nappies have now been sold. We will be sticking to sposies overnight. Ah well, we tried.

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

oh no :( that's not too good. Sorry. Like you say, at least you tried :hug:

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 am

my ds can't tolerate fleece lined nappies either. i bought some little lamb flushable liners and since using these, he's been rash free. might be a cheaper option that disposable nappies?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat