hf1

DD on 5th pair of trouser's of the day :(

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: DD on 5th pair of trouser's of the day :(

Postby lazylexis » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:20 pm

I found ittis fairly useless for ds as he's outwee them pretty quickly.Our fluff n stuff heavy wetters only last 2 hours.I would sell the ittis and get some fitteds. I may have a few spare atm but they're all boyish!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:39 pm

:-? I have more dnf and WNNL fitteds you can borrow, and plenty of hemp boosters too. Some duo thirsties floating around too if you want to borrow them? Also a LLS night nappy I used to stuff to the max with hemp.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I can pop a couple of mio prefolds invthe post if you like I could probably spare a HM prefold sock if you want PM me your address.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks to everyone who has offered to lend me nappies , your so so kind. :love:
Really don't feel like I can lend nappies from you all , I'd be too worried about them.
Will see if I can get a few swaps for my itt's. Hopefully we will have a better day tomorrow. FC. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm

KimmyM wrote:I can pop a couple of mio prefolds invthe post if you like I could probably spare a HM prefold sock if you want PM me your address.

If you want mine it wasn't a lend offer your welcome to them for free

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 pm

There was a lady selling prefolds for 10p each on here the other day.

Also, re potty training, how about doing elimination communication (of a sort) instead? We started by just sitting DD on the potty at every nappy change from about 9 months old. If she did a wee we made a big fuss, if not it didn't matter. She quickly learnt to let go when she was on the potty, and although she still isn't 100% reliably dry in the day she's 99% there, and any accidents are minor dribbles rather than full blown wees. It would mean the nappies will be drier if you do it regularly, and can't hurt, worth a try next time you have a day at home maybe?

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 am

I've just dropped you a pm, I've got a couple of fitteds and wraps I'd happily swap if you think they'd be any good.

We've gone through phases like this, I actually changed Esmé's squash and it seemed to make a difference.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 am

Danika , I think that is what we need to do. She does seem to be aware when she need's a poo but just hasn't got the wee's yet.
Thanks again to everyone has pm'd me and everyone who offered to lend. All her fitted's and wraps are dry today, so hopefully we won't get so many leaks.
I'm going to get the itti's up and list then in the swap section.
Thanks for giving me a little boost! :cnthug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat