hf1

Boosters

My avatar
Solstice_3
Clothie
Clothie

Boosters

Postby Solstice_3 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi am not sure which section is best to post this in?

Could someone please advise what I can use as a booster inside my nappies for night time, I use Tots Bots Stretchies and so far have had a non leaking night borrowing the insert from a fuzzibunz (part of a trial pack and I will be sending the fuzzibunz back). I have flip inserts but they made the last nappy I used them in as a booster too big and there were gaps around the legs that are not normally there without a booster, if that makes sense :)

So I guess I am looking for something similar to the insert inside the fuzzibunz but I have no idea what it is :)

Thanks for any advice x

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Boosters

Postby lazylexis » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

If u use a bamboo insert/booster or hemp they are generallymore absorbent.We use easy peasy hemp under the bamboo insert or easy peasy or little lamb bamboo

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm

lazylexis wrote:If u use a bamboo insert/booster or hemp they are generallymore absorbent.We use easy peasy hemp under the bamboo insert or easy peasy or little lamb bamboo

This and also petite dessous bamboo with the easy peasy is a great combo x

My avatar
Solstice_3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Solstice_3 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Thank you :) Where do you get the easy peasy and petite dessous bamboo from, can you recommend any good online shops? I have bought all my stuff from fill your pants so far and I think they only sell little lamb :)

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm

We used to use a Wonder-full hemp insert with a P'tits Dessous. It made for a huge bulky nappy but did the trick until we got some night nappies. We use the Babykind website quite a bit :thumbsup:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:27 pm

With yours being so little you will probably get away with just the EP hemp booster for now, if you found the Flip inserts made the nappy too bulky a PD one will too as they arent the slimmest on teeny bums. Very likely that will be plenty absorbent enough for him for the time being, my LO could wear a stretchie with a LL bamboo booster overnight til he was almost 6 months...only after this did I have to delve into the world of serious heavy wetter night nappies !

My avatar
Solstice_3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Solstice_3 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you :)

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Also, often ladies will sell a bunch of hemp or bamboo boosters on the classifieds. I got 7 hemp boosters for 9 pounds a little while back :widesmile:

My avatar
Solstice_3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Solstice_3 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Had a look there the other day, waiting on a reply from someone. Will check again tomorrow as I get paid tomorrow ^_^

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat