hf1

The girliest nappy ever!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

The girliest nappy ever!

Postby littlesez » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Last edited by clothmama on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Cloth Nappy chat :)

My avatar
Bee's Knees
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby Bee's Knees » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Extremely cute, I always thought they should do ruffle-bummed nappies. I have boys so I try not to look at the girly nappies too much or I get broody!

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby queen bee » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm

waaaah! :cry: Why did Lily have to grow up so quickly and potty train. I miss my girly fluff

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby docmaggoo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 pm

That is a proper show off nappy!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure about the ruffles myself, but the nappy & embroidery is stunning!!!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 pm

I have just ordered 2 IAPT rufflebum's but am desperate to try a TB&TB. I want the rainbow one on Etsy :)

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm

I have the red riding hood one, two more customs on order and two other customs. I love tb&tb rufflebum's!

IAPT is having her last stocking before her 6 months off tomorrow so I shall be stalking to get one I think xx

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 pm

teganplus2 wrote:I have the red riding hood one, two more customs on order and two other customs. I love tb&tb rufflebum's!

IAPT is having her last stocking before her 6 months off tomorrow so I shall be stalking to get one I think xx

I hope I'm not gonna get shot by her for saying this but my custom slot came up and I swapped it for first dib's on this stocking. I have ordered the brown one and the red Christmas one.
I really want the cat in a hat custom she showed on FB the other day i guess I has better file that away till she re-opens :)

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 pm

KimmyM wrote:
teganplus2 wrote:I have the red riding hood one, two more customs on order and two other customs. I love tb&tb rufflebum's!

IAPT is having her last stocking before her 6 months off tomorrow so I shall be stalking to get one I think xx

I hope I'm not gonna get shot by her for saying this but my custom slot came up and I swapped it for first dib's on this stocking. I have ordered the brown one and the red Christmas one.
I really want the cat in a hat custom she showed on FB the other day i guess I has better file that away till she re-opens :)


How many does she have in her stocking? Is it 7am tomorrow? Keep your fingers crossed I get one else I'll be tracking you down :giggle: xx

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: The girliest nappy ever!

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

teganplus2 wrote:
KimmyM wrote:
teganplus2 wrote:I have the red riding hood one, two more customs on order and two other customs. I love tb&tb rufflebum's!

IAPT is having her last stocking before her 6 months off tomorrow so I shall be stalking to get one I think xx

I hope I'm not gonna get shot by her for saying this but my custom slot came up and I swapped it for first dib's on this stocking. I have ordered the brown one and the red Christmas one.
I really want the cat in a hat custom she showed on FB the other day i guess I has better file that away till she re-opens :)


How many does she have in her stocking? Is it 7am tomorrow? Keep your fingers crossed I get one else I'll be tracking you down :giggle: xx

I don't know how many if each obly what she has and what sizes she made but not how many of each IYKWIM.
Yep 7am I will hopefully be asleep no alarm for be now :giggle:


Return to Cloth Nappy Chat