hf1

Newbie: what should I buy next?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Newbie: what should I buy next?

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 am

For one-size pocket functionality then I'd recommend Tots Bot Easyfits V2. My main nappy was BG V3 until DS was about 18 months and then I switched to TBs as he was outpeeing the microfibre inserts in the BG.

If you have fitteds then I would also recommend wool as a cover: easy to use; easy to look after and makes for some gorgeous trousers and skirties :twisted:

If you ever move onto night nappies and don't want to pay much for decoration and added absorbency then Wee Notions do plain Night Notions for about £13 a nappy - bargain.

Last tip would be to look through Classifieds. There are a lot of bargains on there and you can try different nappies that you like the look of and see if they work: if not sell them on. You can also pick up WNOS & WNSS for a good price :wink:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Newbie: what should I buy next?

Postby simlou » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Would second what Emma said - we've found totsbots really relaible and easy to use (DH friendly!) but my absolute fav's are weenotions. Its become an addiction, could spend ages designing them on their website and the customer service is second to none

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat