hf1

Just needed to tell people who understand!

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Just needed to tell people who understand!

Postby est4elvis » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

since i got in to cloth all i have bought is 2nd hand cos my hubby is tight + doesnt realise how much money we r actually saving. :roll: anyway after lots of pleading + begging :giggle: i finally convinced him to buy joe a wee notions custom for xmas. well, just got the dispatch email + :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: im sooo excited!!! i dont think ill even wanna use it maybe ill just display it proudly on the wall :hohoho: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Just needed to tell people who understand!

Postby KimmyM » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 am

Bless you :)
I dont tell unfortunatly I liked WN from his FB so he see's when they post the pictures whoops

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 am

:yahoo: I know that feeling well Callums received his 2nd brand new last week and it's still waiting to be used. It's white I don't want it ruining, it took me 4 days to prewash it as I was so scared of the colours running, then I wasted a full wash load as it went in by itself :oops: looking forward to seeing piccies :thumbsup:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am

:yahoo:
DH will eventually come round to your way of thinking as he learns the battle to stem/curb the flow of fluff into the house is a battle he's never going to win :giggle: .... Well that's what my DH has learnt!!

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 am

guys it is soooo cute - the carpe diem skull on black cuddlesoft fitted with Joseph written on the bum. :yahoo: hubby moaned that i should have put joe cos we never call him joseph but that is his actual name! :giggle: :roll:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:48 am

We're the opposite here I called Flora, well Flora bur hubby always calls her Florence :giggle:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Welcome to the dark side :giggle: Our xmas present customs were delivered this week a dalmatian NN for Catrin and an owl NN for Evie, then more weenotions goodness today with Evie's moo moo blossom/pink cuddlesoft wrap with lactivist cow embroidery, so don't want to save it for xmas.
Get ready to start stalking the postman :giggle:

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Aw, I know what you mean. I have only ever bought two new nappies and one is just about too small :(

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:44 pm

:wine: How exciting!!!! Please do some piccies when it arrives. I'm especially interested as my newest lil man is Joseph too and I've been thinking about getting a custom personalised nappy for him. I've never had a brand new weenotions. I can never decide what embroidery/ fabric etc to choose - I'm too indecisive :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat