hf1

Out peeing

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Out peeing

Postby willowherb » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm

I think Jacob has reached that stage of out peeing his pockets :roll: , i have a few fitted, but i have more pockets, they have been great so far. I know its not the nappies themselves. I changed him before lunch today and just after he was wet through to his trousers. This has happened twice today. I will try boosting them more but i think i will have to get a few more fitted.
Can anyone recommed some good fitted, i use a mixture of wool, fleece and pul wraps. My fitted are mostly wnnl and one holdens landing (which is on the last snaps) and some motherease onesize.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Out peeing

Postby KimmyM » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 am

Diddy diapers are nice and cheap and fit for longer with the long nippa 'arms'.
WNNL are a fav here that or Dunk and fluff love them.
Bamboozle steatchies are quite good but I'm not an aplix fan.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 am

So many good fitteds out there.
Little Gumnut All Hours
OWW
DunkNfluff
LLS
and many more.

What are you stuffing your pockets with, it could be that you just need to up the amount or try a different combo x

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am

Oh gosh how could I have forgotton Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum after @Teganplus2 lead me astray into ordering from her :giggle:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 am

My three all outpee some/all of our cheaper pockets within an hour/hour and a half but can last triple that in a tweedlebee&tweedlebum and nearly as long in a baby blush we :love: them (especially t&t's) I am a little obsessed :giggle:

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby willowherb » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:55 pm

I have to admit most of my pockets are cheap ones :oops: with a few wn, totsbot, bungenius and one swaddlebee which seems to be better. But i have found all my pockets great until now i have just brought a selection of boosters on ebay with some hemp and bamboo in the bundle hopeing to stuff this out a bit more as at the moment i only have mf inserts
I think i will get some more wnnl at some point but it will have to be in the new year :( i do have some yummy fluff on the way from them and ordered before this all happened :roll:
Will have a look at Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum and Diddy diapers
I would love to get some oww for jacob i have one small one which i brought preloved ready for baby number two how sad am i buying fluff that far in advance :oops: :oops: but they are just so yummy and all jacobs small nappies i have are really boring and thread bear or passed on to another bum to love

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Have a read of this post , lots of info on nappies for heavy wetter's. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=93988
We have gone through a similar phase and now I have switched to fitted's and pul or wool yarns. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 pm

To be honest i wouldn't worry about buying new... We went through a similar thing ,and some lovely ladies on here suggested i look at what i was stuffing with...! Most of our stash are cheapies! Ditch microfibre. One hemp ,with a bamboo ontop is all i use. Although i have just bought some zorb to stuff my nightnappies-great stuff!
Hope you work out what suits you best soon xx

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Sounds like you have done well to get this far with just microfibre inserts.I think at the same age Nathan was wearing bumgenius with a ptit dessous and 2 easy peasy hemp inserts.Definitely try bamboo and hemp.Doesn't sound like jacob is a particularly heavy wetter so 1 bamboo and 1 hemp may be absorbent enough.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat