hf1

Im next on the OWW custom list !

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:22 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Oooh I loved our OWW's and will be needing large if I ever get onto her list - I find them a small fitting so would probably size up, D outgrew her mediums really quickly :(


I am on her list so can let you know when its my turn if you want so you can piggyback my order. Just LMK :wink:

Kirstyh wrote:
Louise wrote::evil: :evil: I had to look at her instocks and something just slipped into my basket :oops: :roll: :giggle: )

:giggle: :giggle: it is so much easier to get girly stuff


It is. :oops: :lol:

I got these -

Image
Image

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 pm

@louise - those are gorgeous. How have you found the knit print one compared to the 'normal' obv ones?
& yeah I've got my eye on some appliqués & embroideries too!

I wish we had more mediums as they are our favourite, most reliable nappy.
But I'm just going to order larges ready for when we need them. Will get a few obligatory girlie ones but I like the bright gn colours & rainbow ones.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

M won't be in her mediums long so you can buy them off me :hohoho: I haven't found much difference in the fit between prints and OBV TBH. The prints have shrunk slightly more in the wash than the BV but there's still not much difference between them.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 pm

I was looking at them the other day @Louise, they are lovely.

Just had an email from Linda, she has had to change things from a 50% deposit to payment in full before she starts :(

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 am

I would love some more OWW as we only have 1 pre loved that we love, but I am resisting the urge to buy nappies so much at the moment. Keep eyeing up tiny nappies, but really need a tiny bum to put them in :oops:

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Star02 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:05 am

:wave:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much is it roughly to order customs from Linda? I'd like some smalls and Mediums but can't seem to get many pre loved :( does it take a while to get on the customs list? I guess it makes sense to order several in one go?!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 am

Star02 wrote::wave:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much is it roughly to order customs from Linda? I'd like some smalls and Mediums but can't seem to get many pre loved :( does it take a while to get on the customs list? I guess it makes sense to order several in one go?!


I'd email her & ask. She's so friendly and very helpful. I'd definitely order a few at a time. Mainly to make the purchase from US worth it but also because of the length of the customs list. Check out her Facebook page too. Might be worth finding out if there are any coops coming up too, because that's also a good way of increasing your stash too!

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Star02 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 am

docmaggoo wrote:
Star02 wrote::wave:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much is it roughly to order customs from Linda? I'd like some smalls and Mediums but can't seem to get many pre loved :( does it take a while to get on the customs list? I guess it makes sense to order several in one go?!


I'd email her & ask. She's so friendly and very helpful. I'd definitely order a few at a time. Mainly to make the purchase from US worth it but also because of the length of the customs list. Check out her Facebook page too. Might be worth finding out if there are any coops coming up too, because that's also a good way of increasing your stash too!


Thank you! I emailed Linda before Christmas, she was lovely as you say. I know the customs were closed then, and the only in stock nappies she had were all girly :( am I right in thinking you have to make a certain amount of posts to be in the co-op? I think I'm miles off!!

I am a fan on Facebook too and keep checking to see if anything comes up! Hopefully now Christmas and new year holidays are over there will be a few bits coming up?! X

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Im next on the OWW custom list !

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 am

docmaggoo wrote:
Star02 wrote::wave:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much is it roughly to order customs from Linda? I'd like some smalls and Mediums but can't seem to get many pre loved :( does it take a while to get on the customs list? I guess it makes sense to order several in one go?!


I'd email her & ask. She's so friendly and very helpful. I'd definitely order a few at a time. Mainly to make the purchase from US worth it but also because of the length of the customs list. Check out her Facebook page too. Might be worth finding out if there are any coops coming up too, because that's also a good way of increasing your stash too!


Last time I checked LInda's custom list was closed and her co-op schedule is full until towards the end of the year too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat