hf1

Anyone know the dates for the new BG flip training pants?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Anyone know the dates for the new BG flip training pants?

Postby KimmyM » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

As the title really :thumbsup:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone know the dates for the new BG flip training pants?

Postby Dora » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Pretty sure Babame are taking pre-orders for late January/February. They're about £25 from memory!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks I emailed them and the date has gone back they still don't have a confirmed one but they are hoping for Feburary.

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

£25 for training pants! I wouldn't bother! I have 5 pairs of diaperaps training pants which I used to save a puddle if we were out and about for the first few weeks but then I just went for it. At home we went bare bum (as pants confused him), one he had it sorted bare bum, we then had just pants and once he had cracked pants we then added trousers aobut a month later, but my son spent most of last summer at home in just his pants!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

They are similar to the flip shell with three inserts for that price.
He won't do bare bum and to be fair is resisting potty training but if he's in pants he will use the potty with a couple of accidents a day. So I think they will be used for a while and the three inserts make it the price of three pants IYGM.
Also I have a 6mth old and dont particularly want his bits all over her play mat when they are playing together :giggle:

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

was looking at these last night, can't believe they're only $28 in the US and come with 5 inserts not 3 :shock: looks like we're getting a bit ripped off pricewise in the uk.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

little1 wrote:was looking at these last night, can't believe they're only $28 in the US and come with 5 inserts not 3 :shock: looks like we're getting a bit ripped off pricewise in the uk.

Does seem to always be the way. But you can't order across pond as far as I know.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

i know, rubbish :)

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Kimmy,

I get where you are coming from. Christopher was a nightmare to potty train, not because he couldn't do it, but because he didn't want to. My youngest is 2 years older than him so couldn't shower him with attention all the time and it was a bit of a nightmare! But they do all get there eventually, although it didn't seem like it at the time. Christopher eventually potty trained at 2 years and 10 months although he knew what he was doing from 2 years and 5 months but didn't want to co-operate.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat