hf1

Oh no.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Oh no.

Postby justme123 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm

We've been away for Christmas and just got back last night, and have been using sposies. So I was really looking forward to getting back to my lovely fluff. But it seems that she has grown, and now barely fits in any of her mediums :cry:

I thought M would fit her for ages - she's only 6m...

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Oh no.

Postby Rox » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Awww :giggle: I think Scarlett was about 6months too when we started buying large. I also remember getting a lot of OS around that time as she was moving through the sizes at a rate!

The good news is once they get to large they tend to stay there for a long time... they chubb out upto 12months then they start walking etc and slim down a bit so you get much longer use out of large than small/medium :hug:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh no :hug:
I have a skinny minnie so he still fits in his smalls and nb as well as M and L :giggle: Its the incredible all size fits one baby :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Eleanor's a skinny teeny one & at 10 months she's now comfortably in her mediums.
The one size ones just don't suit her - I'm thinking of destashing those of ours in order to buy more larges for when she's ready! She'd better not slim down once she walks - she's on the tightest setting as it is.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

:giggle: Flora is in larges in fact Noo's WN are on a snap tighter than her's and he's 21mth older.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm

I'd be delighted, perfect excuse for fluff shopping! :lol: I'm going to get lots of HL M/L fitteds next as they should fit until PTing theoretically.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Oh no :hug:
I have a skinny minnie so he still fits in his smalls and nb as well as M and L :giggle: Its the incredible all size fits one baby :giggle:

william is exactly the same Ant, he is in a boosted M oww just now but had a nb HL on yesterday lol

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Louise wrote:I'd be delighted, perfect excuse for fluff shopping! :lol:

Definitely!!! More yummy fluff!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat