hf1

Bargain Bots question

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Bargain Bots question

Postby macmomo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

I ordered 5 rainbow easy fits from Bargain Bots and they've sent me the order out twice! I sent them an email on ebay to tell them, but haven't had a reply. Not sure if they'll ask me to return them (I did offer to, of course)?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Bargain Bots question

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Does it have a return address? I would send it back automatically if I were you.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

send them a quick email directly back to tots bots
are you sure you havent accidentally bought 2? i know sometimes i haven't realised until the last minute that ive added 2 things into my basket.

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Just checked (yes I've doubled up before in online baskets!) and I didn't pay twice so presume I didn't order twice. I'm reluctant to incur the postage cost of returning them without confirmation from the company. But they were super nice to deal with, very friendly and personal and I don't want them to be out of pocket either. Perhaps I can sell the nappies and donate the funds to a charity like SANDS?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Why can't you just wait abit longer to hear from them , I don't understand the rush? Or phone them , they must have a phone number? X

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Bargin Bots is run by Tots Bots so I'd give them a ring & see what they want you to do.
I wouldn't sell them or do anything without their permission as they aren't your property to sell.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

tots will technically still be shut today as they are based in Scotland and it was a bank holiday today.
Message fiona on the tots facebook page. I'm sure she'd appreciate the honesty.

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm

ok, didn't know they were the same company. I will email tots bots then, thanks for the help!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat