hf1

Non snapping snaps

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Non snapping snaps

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Just took the tags of 2 Duo wraps I got before Stanley was born, and the rise snaps on BOTH don't all snap :evil: :evil: I can't send them back as the vendour is now closed and I bought them ages ago. I also have a dunk and fluff that won't snap :-? :-? What can I do??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Non snapping snaps

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Ask someone with a snap press to fix them? They might just need repressing rather than replacing.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Louise wrote:Ask someone with a snap press to fix them? They might just need repressing rather than replacing.

What do you need to do, just snap over them? Was a bit gutted TBH as I really need wraps :( On a plus Med D&F fit amazingly, even though he fits well in smalls :hohoho:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Nappy Nurse on Facebook ;-) Its Amber, she does nappy repairs like new snaps and the like.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Nappy Nurse on Facebook ;-) Its Amber, she does nappy repairs like new snaps and the like.

I do know of Amber, but paying per repair for the wraps would cost me almost as much as a new one :(

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm

I thought it was £2.50 per nappy.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Aye its £2.50 a nappy plus postage back so is quite reasonable. Makes more sense than then sitting there being unused.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Yeah I guess. Think im just peeved I paid £7 per wrap, and after postage and repairs I will have probably paid out over £7 on repairs. Tempted to E-mail thirsties.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

charlibunny wrote:Tempted to E-mail thirsties.

I would hon, they should be guaranteed for a certain length of time even if you'd used them. But if they are brand new, even without tags, then you should be able to get an exchange.

I have heard of Itti Bitti doing this if something was wrong with their nappies because they guarantee theirs for 12 months. Their cs is great. So hopefully thirsties will be too

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat