hf1

Upsy Daisy onesize

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Upsy Daisy onesize

Postby Cherylw » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Thanks everyone - I think she's gorgeous - but then i'm biased! ;)

Suzanne - sorry, :oops: I just re-read my post and realised it didn't sound very nice about the weenotions nappy!
I think its a fab nappy - and can't wait to use it properly when its a better fit! It looks great and really well made! I think it seemed ok in the rise, but can't remember exactly! will try it on her again to check the rise, and let you know, thanks for the offer tho! :)

Charlotte is big for her age in weight and length, but although in the piccies above Charlotte looks like she has big thighs - we're having problems with her thighs in swim nappies too - they're just not quite chubby enough yet! :) She'll get there tho!

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 am

Awww, she looks gorgeous and the nappies look great - will def have to get one now!

Btw, I'm fairly sure that not having chubby thighs is something that she will be happy about in the future :D

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 pm

I wish I had that problem lol! She looks gorgeous! It's so lovely to see the nappies in action so to speak!

Fiona x

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Aw! How cute does she look?!

So glad you're happy and loving the new BTP's.....it's good to hear how customers feel about our nappies, especially new designs and if it's positive lol!

You've chosen the two best colours too! (I have the raspberry and huckleberry for my little girl too lol)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Have just ordered two BTP, they looked sooooooooo good on your wee one!! :lol:

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone!
and Katherine - I'm sure Charlotte would love to stay not chubby thighed! fingers crossed for her eh! but if she's anything like me.....!

Charlotte was wearing her raspberry slush nappy to the weighing clinic yesterday and everyone was staring at it and talking about them! I have a feeling she'll be wearing her huckleberry one to the baby group tomorrow! :mrgreen:

I think they are fab colours too - and really like the look of the lagoon one - but there were two pictures of the lagoon nappy - and one looked very blue - and the other very green - so i was a bit unsure! Tho my sister is pregnant and found out today that she is having a boy - so I can see me buying one for her too - as she wants to use re-usables also!

will have to have another look now i know how well they fit - and see what colour i fancy next month! :hohoho: just no-one tell DH!!! :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Look what you and your beautiful daughter have just done, I have been forced to order an upsy daisy BTP, but as I'm not keen on applix I emailed fiona last night and she added poppers to the drop down list for me, so I will soon have possibly the first poppers BTP upsy daisy whizzing to me, in yummy raspberry slush minkee, YUM!!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm

I also have 2 on the way :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat