hf1

Oww vs HLbb - medium rise measurement?

My avatar
vivien500
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Oww vs HLbb - medium rise measurement?

Postby vivien500 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm trying to decide whether to get a hlbb in medium or m/l. My son is 14lb8oz at 6 1/2 months so I've ordered mediums but the thought maybe he would be better with m/l. He fits medium oww fine so I just want to know how the rise on a medium hl compares to the rise on a medium oww! I can't find the rise measurement anywhere online for the oww.
Does this make sense?!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Oww vs HLbb - medium rise measurement?

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 pm

The rise on my BB is higher but M will have outgrown it very soon as due to her chubby thighs she is on the loosest leg popper. (She is 6 mths old and just over 15lbs) M/Ls fit her much better and have done so for a couple of months already. If it were me I'd get M/L as it will probably last until PTing whereas a M won't.

My avatar
vivien500
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby vivien500 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks Louise! That's what I thought and Bonnie suggested I change so I think I will. I have enough night nappies to keep me going if they don't fit him for a while anyway :-) x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

With them being night nappies i would go with the M/L too as it wont matter if theyre a bit big - not going to impact on his movement or comfort etc during sleep and then he can grow into them.

We had M/L from about 7months right through to potty training so they last a long time x

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 am

I agree, we never bothered with mediums, just went straight to m/l. They didn't last us to potty training though, DD went into toddler size at about 15 months.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat