hf1

Diaperswappers

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Diaperswappers

Postby slumberlion » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Not sure if Im posting this in the right place, so feel free to move it!
Just wondering if anyone has used Diaperswappers before? I've spotted a few things on there that I would love...not sure if the shipping would add too much though. My main thing was how to send PayPal money over when they want us dollars..sorry if its a stupid question! :oops:

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Diaperswappers

Postby slumberlion » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Ive just had a proper look at the 'send money' section of paypal and it list US dollars! Silly me!
Does it let you use your paypal balance though or does it come off your card like it does with ebay when you're paying in dollars?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm

It comes off your balance. If you haven't got enough funds to cover the full payment the rest is taken from your debit/credit card.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Used it lots do make sure you ask for standard shipping as most try to send it priority which adds about 12.00 on x

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Postby slumberlion » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Thanks!
I've just asked a lady how much one nappy (its a sos) would be for shipping, asked for the cheapest cost, and she said that would be priority and would $11.75...seems like a lot to me?
xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

That's about right. It's $11.75 for a flat rate priority envelope for anything that weighs up to 4lbs. First class is slightly cheaper at $10.10.

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Postby slumberlion » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Can I ask Natalie, when youve used diaperswappers, how much do you generally pay for shipping, if its non priority? This lady want to charge me priority shipping which is $11 something, but its just to much for me to pay. Normally when Ive purchased a nappy from a shop, such as hyena cart or etsy, its been $6, which is what I expected. The nappy is $20, so I asked her to consider an offer of $30 including shipping, but she wont as she was uncomfortable with not getting insurance or something, which she was going to pay for herself...so she would be too much out of pocket.

Mummyof3...how do you get it to take it off your balance when paying in usd? Ive had to pay for something and it wouldnt let me take it off my balance even though I had more than enough! I had to pay for it on my card.

Thanks in advance!!
xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat