hf1

Need some GOOD wraps!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Need some GOOD wraps!!

Postby charlibunny » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm

I need some GOOD wraps that are not going to leak. The only ones i have gotten along with so far are large cotton bottoms to go over Molly's night time bumble but they are far too big for bamboozles!! In the day she wears alot of bamboozles and i cant find a wrap that either doesnt leak or doesnt aggrivate her. I have tried imse vimse night but these get so wet inbetween her legs!! Tots bots fleece are just huge... i have a Nemo bubble wrap and thats FANTASTIC but with only one im struggling.
She cant wear dan happy as she seems allergic to them, her legs get so sore :(

Any reccomendations??? :bebykiss:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Need some GOOD wraps!!

Postby JanX » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 pm

nature babies
wee notions
motherease

I have used all of these with no leaking over bamboozles (and other nappies!).

jan x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 pm

When i used PUL wraps we always found weenotions super reliable

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 pm

my favs are weenotions and little kiwi elite wraps. Other wraps which work well for us are bummis (cotton bottoms) in various sizes, motherease rikki and the blueberry minki ones but the later can wick a little if very wet

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Thirsties are very very good too. I would also second the Motherease Airflow for a baggy wrap, the Rikki for a slim fitting wrap - they were something I really didnt want to buy, much prefered the pretty patterns of other wraps, but it is so so reliable that if Evie is wearing a wrap its usually an Airflow.

Sadie xx

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 pm

I'd have to say motherease or weenotions too, were only using those atm and the occasional tots fleece wrap.

My avatar
samandabismum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby samandabismum » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Found motherease airflow to be very reliable. I have a couple of old but functional large ones going cheap if you want to try some :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Thankyou everyone, i knew i could rely on you lot :):) :) looks like i need some wee notions, nature babies or ME wraps. If anyone is selling..... :wink: :wink: 8-)

samandabismum wrote:Found motherease airflow to be very reliable. I have a couple of old but functional large ones going cheap if you want to try some :)
Yes very interested, could you PM me? x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat