hf1

Oww M/l

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Oww M/l

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Have emailed Linda but in the mean time does she make a m/l??? Had a medium on William today and when I took it off his backside was on full view!!! It was done up tight enough so it wasn't because it was falling off xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Oww M/l

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Yup viewtopic.php?f=8&t=97590 :wink: M has some on the way but I am going to order larges from now on.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:41 pm

She does you can choose the extra rise!! Mediums finally fit crossed over for us but they slide down his butt too?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:50 pm

charlibunny wrote:She does you can choose the extra rise!! Mediums finally fit crossed over for us but they slide down his butt too?

Same here but TBH I don't think M/Ls will make much difference (they're only 1 inch bigger) so we're going for larges.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:She does you can choose the extra rise!! Mediums finally fit crossed over for us but they slide down his butt too?

Same here but TBH I don't think M/Ls will make much difference (they're only 1 inch bigger) so we're going for larges.

See I would ask for 2" extra as larges will never ever fit his legs. We get a bit of leg gape with mediums fully crossed over. He is small in length but matchstick thin so he outgrows the rise before the legs even fit in most nappies :doh:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Louise wrote:

See I would ask for 2" extra as larges will never ever fit his legs. We get a bit of leg gape with mediums fully crossed over. He is small in length but matchstick thin so he outgrows the rise before the legs even fit in most nappies :doh:

We have the opposite problem. M outgrows the legs first, her thighs are HUGE! :oops: :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Larges would drown Doody as well, these are for my custom slot, what is her turn around like time wise?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Larges would drown Doody as well, these are for my custom slot, what is her turn around like time wise?

She ships at the most 2-3 weeks after you've ordered and paid. Then obvioiusly you've got the 10-14 days for them to reach you. You might be surprised at how soon he will fit in larges. I thought Ms mediums would last a long while (she's only been in them a couple of months) but the rise is so low already.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat