hf1

Bitti Boo from birth?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Bitti Boo from birth?

Postby rachel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I have one bitti boo but she hasn't done a poo in it yet. The sio and aio's haven't managed to contain the poo though despite her having chunky thighs! Although she poos a lot in one go so can't imagine anything containing it at the moment!

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm

As far as itti SiOs go my LO has chubby legs so I've never had a problem with explosive poo and the ittis.

I haven't used the itti fitteds, but I have some old old old Totsbots I use on her with barely any elastic left. There's plenty of leg gaping, but I just use a Nature Babies wrap which is fabulous! Two rows of snaps and excellent sizing. With the well fitting wrap I can stick anything absorbant in there! I think with fitteds the wrap is more important and the inner bit.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I totally agree BUT... i really do prefer the nappy to keep the containment if possible and the wrap to act as a double barrier against explosions and wetness.

This is why i dont like pre folds tbh as i dont like a dirty wrap :lookround:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I used Itti AIO on Roo from 2 days old and we never had a leak of wee or poo as the AIO seem slightly wider between the legs.

XS ME bamboo sandies were great too and they can be dyed funky colours.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 pm

our bitti boo (we have 2) contained a huge bf pooplosion, to my great surprise, more than once! and it isn't even particularily snug fitting as it is a large. not a speck got on the wrap. they also dry over night almost, and can double as a night nappy if need be (with some boosting). i'd happily just use them as our fitteds but I already have loads of other ones. and they stay remarkably soft! i have to stop myself from buying them when I see them.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Again the Boos weren't around when Rufus was tiny but got in great with small AIO's ... So much so I bought loads of M which didn't fit him at all and leaked with the 1st wee.
I think ittis are very much a fit or don't nappy as they aren't very adjustable.

One thing I wished I'd discovered earlier though is the Thirsties Duo Wraps, tried every wrap under the sun but these are amazing! Had the size 1 quite late so were quickly outgrown but have used Sz2 ever since

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat