I miss my cloth terribly!

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

I miss my cloth terribly!

Postby Nimyue » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We're in the process of moving back to the US. I used my nappies until the last minute, then washed them all and mailed them to where we're going. I'll be using disposables for only about 2 weeks, but OMG I already miss my cloth!

Disposables are total crud for my LO, which is why I switched to begin with. EVERY time and I mean every time she poos it leaks out! Either the back or the legs! I do just as much laundry washing cloths as I did nappies!!! Ridiculous! The only reasons I didn't travel with them is that when we land I won't have time or access to a washing machine for 10 days.

I can't wait until they arrive and we are in our temporary house where I'll have a washer so I don't have to use these stupid things anymore. Sposies are worthless! Gah!

Ok Rant over. Thanks for listening... err reading! Off to :laundry: all her clothes before take off tomorrow!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I miss my cloth terribly!

Postby monsterm » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hate using them too. Hope the move goes well. We've just moved house but we stayed in the same town & it was horrendously stressful. Can't imagine how hard it would be to move country with 2 little ones.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat