hf1

AHH Wrap has caused blisters :(

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

AHH Wrap has caused blisters :(

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 am

Need help ladies, Alesha hasnt worn cloth to bed for a while but she seen me pull out all her old cloth yesterday, as was seeing what was any good for bump and wanted to wear one to bed, so went too bed in a monkey snuggle and wrap i made myself it had a FOE edging to it

Got up this morning and took the nappy off to find it had left a large red mark and two blisters :shock: filled with water (look like they are not far off from popping tbh) where the edge of the wrap had been, the nappy wasnt really that wet either and the edging on the wrap dry, the wrap wasnt on tight

She is in agony, as when she walks and moves around it rubs on her clothes/other leg etc
ive but some Bepenthem cream on them for now but have no idea how to treat them?

please help ladies she is so upset by them :(

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: AHH Wrap has caused blisters :(

Postby justme123 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 am

:hug: poor thing :cry: No ideas why that would happen, but to treat how about germoline (it has anaesthetic in) and cover them to stop the rubbing. Could you get a plaster over them?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Sounds like it was too tight and maybe the friction when she was moving caused it.
I was going to suggest the blister plaster's to help stop her clothes rubbing. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
vivien500
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby vivien500 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Serged nappies sometime leave burn marks on Edison's legs. Does she move a lot? Poor little thing. Agree that something like germoline would be good and will stop it hurting so much xx

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

We're the same with sergea nappies. I try the blister plasters or wipe it over with savlon and try and let the air get to it. :hug:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Thankyou ladies

I put a pair of leggings on her but couldn't get hold of any blister plasters etc

It looks a lot better tonight, going to skip her bath tonight so we can keep it dry x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat