hf1

Lol at DH

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Lol at DH

Postby KimmyM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

justme123 wrote:But at least they are trying. Dd is 7 months old and dh hasn't once changed her nappy or dressed her :roll:

Which is why I feel fully justified in buying her whatever nappies and clothes I want :widesmile:

Seriously :shock:
Washing the nappies is DH's job and he gets DS ready almost every morning and he does their baths and gets DS ready fir bed in fact if I can swing it I get him to do most if the poop's as well :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 pm

My dh refused to use cloth with dd. If I wanted him to change her, he was putting a sposie on her.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 pm

:lol: :giggle:
Mine used to do this too and also put wraps on inside out.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 pm

justme123 wrote:But at least they are trying. Dd is 7 months old and dh hasn't once changed her nappy or dressed her :roll:

Which is why I feel fully justified in buying her whatever nappies and clothes I want :widesmile:

:shock: My DH has been the first person to dress both of our kids. I'd already done enough apparently :wink:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

monsterm wrote:My dh refused to use cloth with dd. If I wanted him to change her, he was putting a sposie on her.

I'm starting to think my DH is better trained than I think. I say as I sit here drinking wine (one glass) whilst he washing the floors around me. :giggle:
I don't keep sposies in the house though so I guess he just doesn't have the option.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm

KimmyM wrote:I don't keep sposies in the house though so I guess he just doesn't have the option.

Mine went out & bought himself a pack :evil:

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

When we had 2 in nappies DH put one of L's poppered down Lollipop pop n gro's on S - surprisingly it didn't leak, but he did have awful builders bum bless him :giggle: He could never work out which of the pockets was poppered for which child :roll:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

@monsterm Naughty DH
@rosiesnappies lucky fOr my DH their nappies are very gender specific or I would be surprised.

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Ahhhh Adam does 85% of the nappy changes, he knows which are the going out and which are the staying in nappies, he does all of the poo flushing and most of the nappy washing!! He is not to be trusted with clothes choosing though thats my domain ;) he's really good bless him, just don't tell him I said so his head is still rather big from the whole "most supportive OH" thing :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat