hf1

Do I need to buy more nappies? Help please!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do I need to buy more nappies? Help please!

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 pm

William still wear xs Sandies now :giggle: he is 6 weeks at 12lbs, ok so we get a bit of builders bum but we just use them for an hour or so before bath time or something, I have a NB Swaddlebees if you are interested and also a NB puddlekins (amazing nappies for day or night)
I also think some one was selling OWW prefolds on classifieds which like I said work great in a wrap, no nippa required x

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Pps I found dandies small were quite big and diddy diapers size 1 quite small. Hope that helps :)

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Crossed posts with Kirsty and also meant Sandies doh!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I have bought 19 Kissaluv nappies and some bamboo little lambs from classifieds to use from birth, they average about £3 per nappy so I just bought loads, I used to change DD every 2 hours or more often as she pooed after every feed, so she rarely outpeed anything. I also like Bumgenius extra small aio for newborn, although she outgrew the rise in about 3 weeks they were great for the early days. I got a few prefolds too as stash boosters. I would save the expensive custom fluff for the larges, my DD has been in hers for nearly 2 years, much better value than 2 months for the smalls!

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

I loved my diddy diapers - we got about 5-6 weeks out of them on dd who was 8'10 at birth. They gave a lovely neat fit with a tots size 0 wrap (these wraps fitted for ages and she went straight into a ME medium from them, so you might be OK on wraps :-) ) You can often pick up diddy diapers quite cheap and sell them on for close to what you paid for them so worth keeping an eye out.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat