hf1

Night Nappies

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Night Nappies

Postby Frances » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

I love Minkis, Otis uses large Slinkis and medium standard ones. He's been in them for about 4 months I think

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 am

We are going to fat class today but I think he is heading for the 12.5lbs mark :shock: His small LGN fit but tbh they are almost snug but there is a big jump in size to the m's
Think I will order a Wnnn and a minki, do I go for standard or slinki????

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm

I know they're a daytime nappy but i used totsbots stretchies overnight with DD, the size 2 fitted from about 10lb and worked fine overnight with a hemp booster until DD was about 13 months.

I also had some M wnnn but got awful leg gape so i always tended to reach for the stretchies as they were less bulky and strangely were just as absorbant as a super stuffed minki pocket.

I've probably got one hiding in a box somewhere if you want to try one.

ooh forgot to say i would definately go for a slinki over a standard minki as u can pretty much stuff the same amount in them but have less bulk in the front without the huge crossover tabs.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Well I had a couple of Wildchild dreamy plus's that are gn that grace had and they fit :shock:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Well I had a couple of Wildchild dreamy plus's that are gn that grace had and they fit :shock:

:giggle:

Kirst he's gonna be like H was!! He was in large standard minkis as soon as we moved to cloth at 6 months!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Well I had a couple of Wildchild dreamy plus's that are gn that grace had and they fit :shock:

:giggle:

Kirst he's gonna be like H was!! He was in large standard minkis as soon as we moved to cloth at 6 months!!

:giggle: thing is though he isn't chuffy at all, he is sold in a knuckle dragging kind of way pmsl but not fat, I will do a nuddy shot at some point lol

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Lauren wears a M HLBB and she's probably about 12lb I think. :wink:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm

What about TB bamboozles? I know loads who use them as night nappies, and they are uber soft and fluffy.

I have a M WNNN if you want to try it out before buying new?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

I just used Nature Babies bamboo loveables on DD until she was about 5 months old and I found this site! I never had a leak although the nappies were wet in the morning. I'm not planning on buying dedicated night nappies this time until DS needs larges (I'm assuming no longer than 6 months). I will probably just boost my regular fitteds with LL bamboo or EP hemp for the early days.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat