hf1

Night Nappies

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Night Nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 am

What are the best ones for a 7 week old piddler? I only have 3 (2 All Hours and a Rosie Boo's bed bum) which does one night, or 2 if I use a boosted prefold in a wrap so I need more. Was looking at weenotions and they seem to only start in mediums xx

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Night Nappies

Postby weefywoo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 am

Is so hard! I never bothered with a night nappy on the girls until they were sleeping through and fit into mediums as I wasn't prepared to spend a fortune on smalls :giggle:

Some people seem to get on really well with the minki huggles, they do them in newborn and smalls? Might be worth a try and they are not going to cost you the earth

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 am

What about Bumbles? They can be folded down to fit a littly and you can easily boost with whatever you like.

I have 2 minki huggles marked small but they are huge - I can still get them on dd who is in larges in most things. Happy to send them FFP if you want to try?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 am

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 am

How much does he weigh? M was in M WNNLS from about 10/11lbs :wink: (and her Ms no longer fit her chunky thighs already! :shock: ) I've not had a WNNN though, we used Little Gumnut All Hours and bedbugs/dreamscapes.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 am

weefywoo wrote:Is so hard! I never bothered with a night nappy on the girls until they were sleeping through and fit into mediums as I wasn't prepared to spend a fortune on smalls :giggle:

Some people seem to get on really well with the minki huggles, they do them in newborn and smalls? Might be worth a try and they are not going to cost you the earth

I didn't think I would need to either but he pee's for Scotland.
Humm maybe a slinki Minki or a standard Minki?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 am

Would a M WN fit? I have a M WN pocket and it's about the same or not much bigger than some of my small nappies.

I was hoping to use my LL boosted at nights because I only have a M all-hours nappy. I was going to wait until baby is in M's before buying NN's should boosting a LL not work x

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

Actually Kirsty you'd be surprised at how small a WNNN medium actually is it might be worth getting a preloved one to see for sizing.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

weefywoo wrote:Actually Kirsty you'd be surprised at how small a WNNN medium actually is it might be worth getting a preloved one to see for sizing.

Exactly this. As I said M has been in M WNs since a few weeks old so I think you'll be fine with them :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat