I love Disana tie nappies :-)

My avatar
hedgiemum63
Clothie
Clothie

I love Disana tie nappies :-)

Postby hedgiemum63 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that, after 8 months of using cloth, Disana tie-ons are some of my favourite nappies! Yes, the ties are a bit fiddly to undo when they have been washed, but they dry so quickly, look so cute and can be boosted with anything you like.They are all still soft as well. They also seem to contain poo quite well once you get the hang of tying them.
I've found I prefer these even to my Motherease one size nappies, even though these are slightly easier to use than the tie nappies.Second to these, I love the Thirsties prefolds, wish I had more :D

What are you loving at the moment?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I love Disana tie nappies :-)

Postby KimmyM » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

WN NL, In a Pear Tree pockets and TB fluffles (old school but they work well for us.)

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm mostly using pockets at the moment. I'm loving Happy Heineys and mini lalas.

I've never tried the tie on nappies. I do love my MEOS (I've got some pretty coloured ones :-) ) but I can't find a wrap I like to go over them :-?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 am

I have 1 Disana, but I wish I had more. They are super soft and stretchy! :thumbsup:
My favs are flips though, they are soooo easy to use :love:

justme123 wrote:I'm mostly using pockets at the moment. I'm loving Happy Heineys and mini lalas.

I've never tried the tie on nappies. I do love my MEOS (I've got some pretty coloured ones :-) ) but I can't find a wrap I like to go over them :-?

I find thirsties wraps fit well over MEOS, or GENY universal.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 am

I thought it was daft saying ' I wish I had more', when they are so cheap, so I have just bought a pack of 3 for £7.50! Ooops, I must stop buying nappies, she really doesn't need any more!!! :oops:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Mumof5 wrote:I have 1 Disana, but I wish I had more. They are super soft and stretchy! :thumbsup:
My favs are flips though, they are soooo easy to use :love:

justme123 wrote:I'm mostly using pockets at the moment. I'm loving Happy Heineys and mini lalas.

I find thirsties wraps fit well over MEOS, or GENY universal.

Thanks. I have some thirsties and they are the best I've found. Her problem is huuuuuuge thighs. Everything leaves nasty red marks :-( I keep thinking of things I could try but actually I'm getting on really well with pockets at the moment so am trying to resist and just stick with those :-)

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby katyav » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

I love Disana tie-ons too!! I don't understand why they're not more popular considering the price and how soft and stretchy they are; I guess the ties might look daunting but it really doesn't take long at all, and like you said they dry ridiculously quickly!!
I also love my new Dunk'n'Fluffs, quite absorbent and fit her like a glove, although I did have all sorts of problems buying them :nono:

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

the disana nappies look gorgeous but i've never tried them as they look really fiddly. i should see whether there is a youtube video showing how to do them...

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby katyav » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 pm

jclmellor wrote:the disana nappies look gorgeous but i've never tried them as they look really fiddly. i should see whether there is a youtube video showing how to do them...

they look very fiddly but you get used to them surprisingly quickly, or at least I did, DH point blank refused to try them! :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat