Cheeky Wipes Users

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Cheeky Wipes Users

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 am

@jo1984

That's a fab offer from Helen at cheeky wipes! Glad you can get some replacement ones. They really are fab wipes!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am

Can I just credit Cheeky Wipes with excellent customer service. I emailed Helen about the wipes I had had to throw away and she kindly sent me a set of turquoise ones free of charge about 3 days later :-) looking forward to using them on my little man :-)

My avatar
Jo1984
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jo1984 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks - I didnt even see the reply as I havent been able to get on here for a few days. I've just dropped her an e-mail to see what I have to do :) x

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 am

What fab customer service! We just bought a load of wipes ourselves so will keep this thread in mind if we have any problems! :)

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

I just emailed Helen myself based on the fab feedback the company has had. I ordered a few sets-upgraded to the bamboo for the mini kit and additional sets, paid the extra but was sent the terry versions. Didn't realise until I saw my friends set :-( hope she can help. Will keep you posted.;-) if anyone else has had the same problem, could you let me know x

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Great news! Helen from cheeky wipes has already got in touch (!) saying that she would provide a voucher for the difference in cost between the three sets of bamboo versus terry :-) I'm really really impressed. just need to know if I'll get delivery included as last time it had a £30 minimum spend...

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Helen has got in touch with a voucher code which includes free delivery. This has to be the BEST customer service I've ever had. Hats off to you Helen :-)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat