hf1

Der Brain James!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Der Brain James!

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Well I was rudely awoken by Erin crying/screaming at 4am but James got up (as i had the night before) and he was faffing for ages ( so i may as well got up!) anyway I can distinctly remember hearing poppers and zips, poppers and more zips and lay there thinking WTF is her doing!

He said to me that she'd undone her nappy and was soaked. I was tired but did think... how? she was in a grobag! Anyway turns out he had done her wrap too tight (he overlapped the velcro!) when he got her ready for bed and the velcro must have sprung open with some wriggling and she was soaked. He'd changed her bum then put her in her grobag, realised that was wet so changed the grobag and realised he hadn't put another vest on etc hence all the poppers and zips I'd heard!

What a donut!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm

Ah bless him, at least he tried and then managed to fix it all :roll:

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: men :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 am

Hehehe sounds just like dh except he doesn't get up unless i am already up anyway. He sleeps with earplugs in and i am a light sleeper so it's more often than not me that gets up. But just sometimes i make enough noise to make sure he wakes too....... :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 am

Oh dear :lol: :lol: :roll: Poor little thing, hope she went back to sleep ok!

Men :roll: :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat