hf1

Lollipop nappies

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Lollipop nappies

Postby weefywoo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Did I read somewhere a while back that lollipop were no longer trading? :-? They have an amazing deal on their bamboo nappies but as I cant pay via PayPal I don't want to risk losing lots of money

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Lollipop nappies

Postby lazylexis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 pm

I think they went into administration but someone bought them out?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Aahhhhh lovely!!! :wine:

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

:wave:

Lollipop did go into administration in march, but someone kindly bought the company with loads of great ideas to make Lollipop bigger and better.

The deal on the bamboo nappy will always be on, as a more affordable nappy, as they launched a new minky nappy not long ago. :wink:

My avatar
robinfarnworth
Clothie
Clothie

Postby robinfarnworth » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 am

Initially I LOVE the birth-to-potty All in Ones. They were the only ones my husband would use since they were so simple. BUT - the leg elastic failed before my baby was even 1 yr old. I use the recommended washing instructions too, so not sure what happened. Maybe a bad batch? The company initially was sympathetic, but in the end did not stand by their product. Just a warning that this company does not guarantee quality past a year. My beautiful nappies are now in the landfill with all the disposables :(

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 am

:wave: I just bought 10 size 1 pink bamboo's for buba, arrived couple of wks ago :wine:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:16 pm

@weefywoo I have two Lollipop bamboo nappies somewhere, I got them in a swap when I first started out and have never used them, neither did the previous owner I believe, if you want them they're yours, I just need to dig them out! Xx

My avatar
charlotteb24
Clothie
Clothie

Postby charlotteb24 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

I love lollipop! They are fab for night time nappies! Just wish they did size 3 in the bamboo fitted so I could get some for my 3 year old for nights too :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat