hf1

Replacement popper needed

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Replacement popper needed

Postby Yvette75 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 am

One of the poppers has broken on a Jimmy Riddles OBV nappy that we have and I would like to get it fixed. Am I right in thinking that you need a special tool to replace poppers so I am going to need to get somebody to fix the nappy for me? The nappy is 2.5 years old but still has loads of life left in it yet so I would like to get it fixed.

Can you recommend somebody who can do this for me or to save on postage is there anybody in the Birmingham/Solihull area that could help?

Thanks,

Yvette

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Replacement popper needed

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 am

There's a lady on fb who fixes nappies, I think its called nappy nurse. I'm not sure if she advertises anywhere else or if its just the fb group. Other than that contact the WAHM, I generally send faulty items back for repair.

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 am

I'll have a look on Facebook. To be honest the nappy is 2.5 years old and has been in constant use on my son then my daughter during that time so it is normal wear and tear rather than a fault.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

Yvette75 wrote:I'll have a look on Facebook. To be honest the nappy is 2.5 years old and has been in constant use on my son then my daughter during that time so it is normal wear and tear rather than a fault.

The WAHM should still be able to repair it though, even if you have to cover costs and postage. I've bought replacement soakers and had poppers repaired before for some of my WAHM nappies.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat