hf1

How many nb nappies?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: How many nb nappies?

Postby Shaunie » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't have any NB nappies but my smallest baby was 9lb 7oz and both boys gained lots of weight so fast! I'm not bothering with dedicated NN's either, I plan to boost my Little Lambs because there will be regular night changes anyway.

I have about 20 or so nappies but an extremely kind CNT lady is also lending me part pf her NB/small stash so that I won't need to wash every day :thumbsup:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Humm I think we had about just under 30 nappies and wash every other day. We probably used about 6 a day, William has only pooped every other day so didn't go through heaps, we have however always had to use night nappies or boosted LL's.

I have a gorgeous Little Gumnut all hours NB size if you are interested, I use them at night or take out the zorb for day use x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

ems101 wrote:I suppose nb nappies are quite good to sell on?

Also it will be a nice warm dry summer (I've pre ordered one!), so easy to dry! Think I'll try and get about 20, I have 5 smart nappies already and all my others are one size so hopefully won't take too long before they fit!

I guess it depends what you buy. I've still got some newborn and smalls that nobody is buying atm. I did buy far too many though :oops: :lol: M was 6lb 13 at birth and didn't lose any weight, just gained. She was out of her nb nappies by about 6 weeks old and into smalls so I really wouldn't get too many tiny nappies. Maybe some prefolds/terry squares for the first few weeks until baby is big enough for smalls.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 pm

We have about 35 nappies, some nb and a few small. She is growing out of some of the newborn already in the rise! We wash every other day and have enough while they dry.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat