Nursery's using cloth?

My avatar
Melh27
Clothie
Clothie

Nursery's using cloth?

Postby Melh27 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone had any experience of nursery's which used cloth nappies. I don't mean ones that we send in, but a nursery actually providing cloth nappies for during the day which they own iyswim.

If anyone does, I just wondered a few things -

- what nappies do they use?
- how have you found it working?
- what have 'sposie users thought?

Hope someone can help!

love

Mel xxxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:10 pm

Hi Mel, I haven't had personal experiance of this but have heard of one that uses Easy Peasy Bumbles. We chatted about this the other day and I did actually test mine in the day for you. He was in it over 4 hours with travel and nap and it was fine, although he is not wetting as much as he did before he is normally quite a heavy wetter. I'm a bit funny about chunkiness on a newborn but htere would be no reason you couldn't have Easy Peasy Bimbles for the little babies and bumbles thereafter (and even bumpers for toddlers) that way they are all from the same company iyswim! You could even get them made colour coded to make it easy for staff ie Bimbles white, bumbles blue and bumpers yellow for example.

If I knew of a nursery that used cloth I'd be there in a jiffy!!

sorry haven't really answeredd your questions but hope I've helped a bit anyway!!

My avatar
Melh27
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Melh27 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:13 pm

I forgot to ask you how the test went!!

I have told dh that we have to buy a bumble when we do this next nappy shop!! (WOO HOO!!!)

really good idea baout the colour coding!
:D
love

Mel xxxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:59 am

Hows your research and plans going Mel?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat