Help please

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Help please

Postby 3988lisa » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi
I'm new to this site,so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Im new to cloth nappies and still trying to get my head around everything but can anyone tell me what site tells you how much wee the nappies will take.ive been on the site but can't remember what it's called and I would just like to use it as a guide.
Thanks Lisa

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Help please

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:19 pm

That would be the lovely Ems at Little Gumnut :D http://www.littlegumnut.co.uk/shop/cms.php?id_cms=6

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby 3988lisa » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Thank you for your reply.i can actually remember that site as I would like some little gumnuts all hours,but isn't there another website with reviews of differents nappies that gives a rough guide in oz or ml of how much each make takes?
Also I can't find anywhere on the little gumnuts site where I can order,am I being thick or do I need to ring up or something?thanks again x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Not sure of the other site.
Ems is going to be doing instocks in the future so it is a case of keeping a check and preparing for a bun fight lol, her nappies are fab. Keep an eye on classifieds as well though they do come up on there x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

3988lisa wrote:Thank you for your reply.i can actually remember that site as I would like some little gumnuts all hours,but isn't there another website with reviews of differents nappies that gives a rough guide in oz or ml of how much each make takes?
Also I can't find anywhere on the little gumnuts site where I can order,am I being thick or do I need to ring up or something?thanks again x

I've never seen a website that shows that, sorry. I don't think Emma is making custom nappies just now as I looked on her website and couldn't find any nappies either. I think its all wholesale orders or instocks so you'll have to look out in the online stores that stock her nappies or on the LG website. I'd drop her an email and ask though as she might do customs occasionally. @ems ?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 am

This site shows what average babies wee but I don't either this I have seen a list of what nappies absorb other than on little gumnuts.
www.borntolove.com/column7.html
However if your after a particular nappies details one of us may have it and be happy to check for you :)

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 am

Thank you for tagging me :

At the moment I am trying to lean the business towards instock nappies only whether it be in my own shop or in a few other online shops. At the moment there are no customs, I am currently doing an order for a shop called nest-shop.co.uk/ who will be the next shop to receive nappies. After that order I will be starting to make for my own shop and then will try and make sure that there are always enough in stock items so most customers won't need a custom slot.

Our business plans are written in our blog here.. http://www.littlegumnut.co.uk/blog/ under the business in 2012 :)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 am

That's fab to know thank I have been after one of your for a while I will keep watching. :)
Sorry to hijack OP.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat