hf1

Should I have a last train ride?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Should I have a last train ride?

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:14 pm

I going to be a meany and say NO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 am

Well after trying one, I think it just may not be the nappy for us. Kayleigh is in between popper sizes, but would need a heck of a lot of boosting to it. She lasted 90 minutes, and the whole outside fabric was wet (good thing she was wearing a skirt). Opened it up, and had to carefully take it upstairs as there was pee pooled in the PUL. I know you can get an extra booster to go in there, but I don't think 1 extra booster would be enough. Yes she had a bit to drink, but I didn't quite expect that. Suppose at least it will be a bit cheaper without me buying more nappies at this stage.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Oh well, at least you havent spent money on something that doesnt suit. I didnt think it would suit Kayleigh, with her being a heavy wetter I thought that you would need at least one booster in it, looks like you could do with a couple to make it last a little longer. Evie is a moderate to heavy wetter depending on how much she has drank, and it normally goes a few hours on her, but sometimes when she does a power-wee, it has to be changed straight away :lol:

Sadie xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat