Postby beck » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:17 am

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 3/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: I've got the Pink Intensity and its such a lovely bright colour, shame you've got to cover it up. Its my most absorbant nappy. The only down side is the drying time! It takes ages to dry, I tumble dried it for 2 hours and it still wasn't dry so left it hanging over night and by morning it was finally dry. In the sun it takes a good whole day (and thats in 33 degree heat!!)
But overall I love this nappy its one of my favs.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 am

Drying Speed: 1/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: I've just taken Louis out of this nappy for the first time and I love it! I had only prewashed it once in my haste and he was in it for 4 hours this morning and seemed hardly wet at all! Its slim, its a gorgeous colour (I've got the orange one) and I think its a really good value nappy as it seems like it would be a true birth to potty nappy, I'll have to wait til I see my new neice or nephew to try this out!!! The softness is unbelievable and I really really love this nappy and may well end up getting all the colours lol!!! Wow the drying time is bad though! I'm in winter in a house with no central heating and we haven't had the fire on much because its so mild and its taken 4 days to dry !!!!!! Mind you that means you can justify more nappies lol!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:38 am

Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 1/10

Overall Comment: Lovely & Lush!

This nappy is our staple nightime because it is super absorbant with both inserts attached, not to mention so soft and cuddly! I definetly think its a great nappy to have but not so good if you need nappies in a hurry (it takes soooo long to dry). All that said though we have four (naughty me, lol!).

Sam...

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:03 pm

Drying Speed: 2/10

Overall Comment: Fantastic!

Detailed comments: If this nappy was quicker drying I think it would be my favourite shaped nappy, especially now it comes in such fab colours! It's sooo absorbant (with both its boosters it lasts us 12 hours+ overnight) yet still so slim. I want more!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Reliability: 6
Absorbancy: 10
Cuteness: 9
Drying Speed: 4
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 7

Overall: Recommended

very slim, very soft, very absorbant. leg holes are too big for my scarwny munchkin, so he regularly poos out the leg holes, doesn't need much boosting to last the night, i didn't like it folded down to the smaller size, but its a little better when big. not my favourite nappy, but a great one for wearing round the house with no wrap

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Review Bamboo Baby Beehinds

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Reliability: 3
Absorbancy: 6
Drying Speed: 4
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 5

Overall: Not Recommended

Am i the only person who doesn't like this nappy?? I have the orange one, and whilst the colour is lovely and it's very soft, I just cannot get it to last overnoght on my DD. It's been prewashed loads now and I've added hemp to it and it's still no good - this is the one night nappy I've tried where my fleece wrap was wet in the morning.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 am

Reliability: 7
Absorbancy: 8
Drying Speed: 2
Slimness: 5
Value for money: 6

Overall: Best two-parter I've tried

Very cute and I think this will last DD from first use at 4 weeks to potty training. Extremely absorbant. Only niggles are that it's bulky with a wrap, and takes forever to dry - a full day in the sun, or 90 mins in the dryer on low hear.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 4/10

Overall Comment: really absorbant!

Detailed Comments: I have a couple of these and find them super absorbant. I don't think I would use them at night as they are not night nappies they work really well for us in the day.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 5/10

Overall Comment: Super nappies

Detailed Comments: I bought one to try and ended up buying 2 more! I love them, they are really cute, slim fitting and super absorbant. We use them overnight with no extra boosting and they are hardly damp in the morning. At the moment they are the nappy I reach for at night. I don't find the drying time too bad - must be the Scottish wind we have here!!!!

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews