Material: Polar fleece
Size: 2

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: A great nappy for night time, very soft and neat fit.

Detailed Comments: I bought one of these and a softee to try as I needed quick drying nappies that would also last a night. I have a very heavy wetter so added a bamboo insert for extra absorbency. It is quite bulky but it is is to be expected from a night nappy.
The lovely makers at team lollipop also gave me a wrap for free to try and test for them, which works very well with the nappy. Both nappies are lovely and soft and my little one managed 12 hours wriggling around and pooing in them first thing with no leaks.
5 stars, if you are looking for a quick drying reliable night nappy I highly recommend them both.

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lollipop micro nappy

Postby moonlily » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Cuteness: 1/10

i bought this when i was new to cloth and didnt really know what i was buying but it was a pleasantly good buy. its generally in the changing bag as i have others that i prefer but it was preloved and about £3 so a bargain really!!
pretty much bomb proof very absorbant not mega pretty but needs a wrap or wooly anyway virtually dry as soon as its out the machine ... in fact i should use it more often :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
nappiesofnorthdevon
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Lollipop micro nappy review

Postby nappiesofnorthdevon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Manufacturer: Lollipop
Nappy Name: Micro nappy
Type of Nappy: Shaped
Fastener: Cross over Velcro tabs
Material: Polar fleece
Size: 2

Cuteness: 10/10

Overall Comment: I love them :thumbsup:
Value for money: Fantastic, especially when buying the hamper

I love Lollipop nappies anyway but this one is fab as it almost dry as soon as you take it out of the machine. My daughter also stays really dry in this nappy which is great for keeping nappy rash at bay.

Being fleece it does not seem to stain so you don't have to worry about soaking in soda crystals prior to washing.

It has a really good fit with elasticated waist & legs so breastfed poo is contained :bf:

Would highly recommend them :mrgreen:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews