Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:02 am

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: 8
Cuteness: 4
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 6
Value for money: 8

Overall: Highly recommended

I don't think you can go far wrong with Tots Bots originals, they are very reliable, fairly absorbant, just a good bog standard nappy that fits all shaped babies I would imagine. For my money they are a bit boring but they are a tried and trusted good nappy. :)

My avatar
FUZZIFAN
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Review Tots Bots Original

Postby FUZZIFAN » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 8
Cuteness: 7
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 10

Overall: Great little nappy, does exactly what it says on the tin!

I've tried a lot of different types of nappy, now into toddlerhood with my second child in cloth. Once my dd started out-weeing pockets it was time for a re-think. The reason I tried these to start with was because they were cheap and I didn't have spare funds until I'd sold all of my pockets. This nappy is fairly cute (fairy fluffy bum look) although it ends up covered up so that isn't really that important to me. It is very easy to put on and do up (if you like applix even easier, though I use nippa's as my dd has a very small waist so I can get them nice and tight) It has a great fit around the legs and if un-boostered is fairly trim. It also has plenty of room to booster it if necessary without getting gaping legs. These are SO easy to wash and dry REALLY quickly. I love so see them out on my washing line, but equally love them when they are fluffy straight out of the tumble dryer. Such a versatile nappy, your babies shape doesn't matter with these, skinny legs/chunky legs, chubby waist/skinny minny I'm sure you'll get a good fit.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Reliability: 6
Absorbancy: 4
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 8
Slimness: 7
Value for money: 9

Overall: Change bag nappy!

Tots Bots cotton nappies were the first cloth nappies we used, and to be honest, they were a complete waste of money! My daughter is a heavy wetter (as i realised quite quickly!), and these nappies generally only lasted 1/2 - 1 hr! Which is just ridiculous....
However, I do think they're really cute, and they're quite slim in the bum and a great fit, not so slim in the waist though. Pretty cheap too. And fairly quick to dry!
I'd only have one of these as an emergency change bag nappy, and certainly not rely on it!

ImageImage

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 am

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 6/10
Cuteness: 4/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: mark 5/10
Value for money: 10/10

I bought a set of 20 plain white nippa's off ebay, fairly standard boring tots, however dyed them purple and they were ready for a new life.

Used them on my son from birth f/t until i found itti's but the containment is fantastic so still get a daily use.

I like these because they are simple, no frills and great for newborns but wont pass the test for a older baby.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Reliability:10
Absorbency:8
Cuteness:4
Drying speed:7
Slimness:5
Value for money:9

I bought 15 of these new when I was pregnant with Roo as they were on offer and while other nappies have come and gone these have stuck around, yes, sitting in the box next to my weenotions and dunk n fluffs they are the plain Jane but they do what they're meant to, this is the only nappy we have never ever had a leak out of. They need changing more often than his bamboo nappies but we can still get a couple of hours out of them when boosted with a bamboo booster. I have quite a few pretties in my stash but I reach for these more, probably because i know that even the most explosive bf poo is contained. They may not be the nicest to look at but when we top with a weenotions wrap or a pair of longies they are just as pretty as any other fitted ;)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews