Postby Rae » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 8
Cuteness: 2
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 7
Value for money: 9

Overall: Recommended

They were a very good nappy we used for 9 months. The Nappy Kit included: 20 shaped cotton nappies, 20 washable fleecy liners, 10 Littlelamb wraps, 10 boosters, paper liners and a lidded bucket for £135. Very good bog standard nappy.
The downside: boring white. They also take a while to dry around the elastic.

http://www.littlelamb.co.uk

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Absorbancy: 7
Cuteness: 2
Drying Speed: 7
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 10

i love my little lamb cottons. a proper work horse nappy. very good value, easy to use, they wash well, dont take too long to dry...yes they are boring, but they are generally covered by a wrap anyway. and i prefer the shape to the very similar tots bots.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:17 am

Absorbancy: 7
Cuteness: 1
Slimness: 7

Overall: Change bag nappy

Despite them being reliable and reasonably priced. I found that mine looked really really shabby after just a couple of uses. It looks a bit grey and the applix is really stiff and discoloured. I don't find the fold back tabs particularly good and it often sticks to other things in the wash :roll: Oh and they are only available in boring white.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Little lambs - cotton

Postby charlibunny » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Reliability: 8
Absorbancy: 6
Cuteness: 6
Slimness: 5
Value for money: 7

Overall: Ok as a starter nappy

I used these from birth with Sophie. I was having to put 2 boosters in or they were drenched within an hour. They wash well and dry pretty quick, and they fit a quite large range.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re:

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 am

Absorbancy: 6
Cuteness: 1
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 5

Overall: Emergency nappy

Not that they aren't good, but they just aren't pretty enough for me, and not as absorbent as many, but on the whole the are a good fit, and functional! Make a good and relatively cheap backup nappy!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Review -Little Lambs - cotton

Postby littlesez » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Little Lamb cotton size 1 velcro

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed:6/10
Slimness: 5/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment:

Highly recommended

Description. These have never leaked wee or poo ever! Used with the little lamb wraps works brilliantly for us. We got the pack for £99 with 10 nappies, 5 wraps, nappy bin and cotton and fleece inserts so good deal from little lambs. Even though they are just plain white i still think they are cute (but bulky on a newborn) They wash really well but do take a while to dry. I just love my little lambs so much as they are very reliable even overnight.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Reliability: 6/10
Absorbancy: 6/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness:6/10
Value for money:10/10

Overall Comment: Change Bag nappy.

Detailed Comments:
Cute little fluffy nappy available at a reasonable price, however my daughter never got on with them and my son is the same, I kow if i put one on then he is good for an hour max before he is very wet and the wrap will leak...Not my favourite at all but a good budget nappy if well boosted and changed frequently!

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Manufacturer: Little Lamb

Nappy Name: Little Lamb

Type of Nappy: Fitted

Fastener : Aplix (velcro)

Material: Cotton

Size: 1 (7-20 lb)

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 6/10
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 7/10
Value for money 9/10

Overall Comment:
Recommended

Detailed Comments:

Pros: I bought a kit of these as our main nappies for our new baby. At their best they are bomb-proof. They are good value for money and I like that the nappy itself includes a booster and fleecy liner. The kits in particular are good value.
They fit well right away, and the waist adjusts well. They are excellent at keeping everything in, particularly in the early days.

Cons:
However it didn't take long to get to the stage where they were very quickly out-peed, which is a shame as they still fit very well.
The wraps that came with our kit do contain very well, although we've had the very occasional leak due to issues with how quickly the nappy becomes saturated. I find that the wraps rub my baby's legs quite a lot and that the velcro on both nappies and wraps is always catching on things in the wash, even when folded onto the laundry tabs. Also, the aplix does seem to loose its sticking power when they get older (we bought a couple of older preloved), so might not turn out to be as good for the next baby, as I'd hoped.

They are rather plain, but still look quite cute and fluffy.

They take a long time to dry around the elastic.

My avatar
Bluetomato
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bluetomato » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

My little boy is 3 months old and ive been using little lambs on him since he was 4 weeks old.
I find them a really good nappy to use, although I have needed to use the tounge type insert (which was originally sewn into the nappy but is now a seperate part) from the begining as they wern't absorbant enough on there own. The wraps that came with the set that I got worked ok, but they are all boring white so I use tots bots wraps and they work really well and we have only ever had 1 poo leak! They will probably only last Dominc another couple of months as he is quite a chunky monkey, but I was really lucky that I managed to get a £135 nappy set for only £50 (someone had bought the set for their baby and never used them) so I feel we have definatly got our moneys worth out of them.
They do take a while to dry and even after being on the airer for 2 days, the leg elestic is still a little damp. But its nothing 15 minutes in the tumble drier on low can't sort out!
I really like these nappies - they are super cute, a more traditional looking nappy and with the applix fastening they are a doddle to put on and take off. I shall definatly be buying the size 2 after the size 1's are outgrown!

Next

Tag Words

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews