Material bamboo
Size onesize

Reliability: mark out of 10 ie 10/10
Absorbancy: mark out of 10 ie 10/10
Cuteness: mark out of 10 ie 8/10
Drying Speed: mark out of 10 ie 7/10
Slimness: mark out of 10 ie 8/10
Value for money: mark out of 10 ie 8/10
Use N/A if that category is not appropriate to what you are reviewing.

Overall Comment: *
Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: 
I have used the 2 size littlecomfort nappy before and thought it was brilliant but then they brought out the onesize and it is my wishlist nappy! It has poppers which I much prefer and comes with 2 boosters in it which are fleece lined. I have used it 3 times now, the first time I didn't bother washing it to get it up to absorbency, put it on my 18 month old dd at 7 before bed, didn't change it till 10 am the next morning after the school run and brekkie and it wasn't even sopping yet. Washed it and stuck it on the radiator at 11pm it was dry the next morning at 9 after only half an hour of the radiator being on. The next time I washed it I put it on the clothes horse and it took a little longer than 24 hours to dry. My dd gets awful nappy rash which flared up when I used a new wash on her bum, even the tea tree oil was having a hard time clearing it up and I put her in the littlecomfort nappy overnight and it was almost gone by morning. So overall, the drying time is great, it stays so soft, it is ultra absorbent and I am totally sold on it!

My avatar
bunny30
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Little Comfort One Size Bamboo Review

Postby bunny30 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

These are brilliant - buy them! Extenders available and a super night booster in case you need it - no need for night nappies! :wave:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Little Comfort One Size Bamboo Review

Postby doobykat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 pm

We've been using these for ~ a year now and they are one of the most reliable nappies we own :thumbsup:
Not quite hard core enough for night time use, despite extra boosting, but definitely the most absorbant of all of our daytime nappies :thumbsup:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews