Re: Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretch / Stretchies Review

Postby LondonMumOne » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 5/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Very reliable, pretty slim. We used them with motherease airflow wraps which has been a great combo. These nappies have been used with the medium and then the large wraps. They come with boosters but we have never needed them. They did my first child and then twins, and after a total of about 3 years of use they are still effective. Just the odd fingernail siZe patch where the velour has rubbed away. We are in London and appreciate that the velour is still pretty soft after washing in hard water.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:42 am

Manufacturer:Tots Bots
Nappy Name:Bamboozle
Type of Nappy: Fitted
Fastener: hook and loop
Material: Microfibre bamboo
Size:BTP

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbency: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 4/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment:
Would recommend but possibly better alternatives for us

Detailed Comments:
these are good nappys that work well I just have found the easyfits are just as good, easier, quicker to dry and less bulky

Pros
Nappy very absorbent
With extra booster good for night time
The hook and loop fastener helps to get a tight fit and simple for anyone not used to cloth
Good containment
nice bright colours which hide stains brilliantly
Very soft

Cons
bulky Wide between legs and need wrao so even more bulky
Not particularly cheap
No built in or included liner
Very slow to dry especially around elasticed parts was needing 2 runs in tumble dryer
Was still soaked after 3-4 hours and can get this out of easyfit
Could use with hemp booster at night with pul but got too wet to use under wool or fleece

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Manufacturer: Tots Bots
Nappy Name : Bamboozle Stretch
Type of Nappy:shaped
Fastener: Velcro
Material: stretchy bamboo
Size: size 1 (6-18lbs) and size 2 (9-35lbs BTP)

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Bamboozles are a two part system the consist of the nappy and a waterproof wrap. Bamboozles are very soft and absorbent and fit like a disposable nappy. They last a night with the addition of the clip in extra booster. They are slim fitting and have a slight stretch which makes them fit perfectly every time. They are available in two sizes; size 1 (6-18lbs) and size 2 (9lbs -35lbs BTP).

The red is the Flexi wrap and the blue is the Bamboozle.

The inside of the bamboozles showing the booster.

We have 5 of the bright colours bamboozles and a flexi wrap which is the old style cover. When you first get them they take up to 10 washes to reach full absorbency. My only real criticism is that you have to watch that the colours don't run on your other nappies. The red one had a warning label attached to it when I purchased it. These nappies take quiet a while to dry in the winter. These work really well and easily last a whole night. These nappies are good as the rise is adjustable at the front with snaps.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews