Size - size 0 or Birth to potty

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: mark out of 8/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Highly Recommended

this nappy is the bamboo version of the bumble, so has most of the pros and cons of such. i have not tried size 0 but it would likley be a cute, good value newborn nappy. i have the BTP/size 2 nippa bambeasy. it has always contained well, and can be cleverly made smaller and thinner by removing the pop-in booster and snapping the nappy smaller. this looks very small and i imagine it would fit a young baby very well :) as the booster pops/folds out it has a fair drying time. lined with microfleece it is slim and very soft, keeping baby dry. i have added a hemp booster to it (in the pockety bit) and have used it overnight with much sucess. cute, soft and fluffy although no colour or print options!

i really like this nappy and would happily have a pack of 10! :D

xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Easy Peasy Bambeasy Review

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Sorry, not a whole review, I just wanted to mention that the only problem I have with these is that they're a good bit shorter in the rise than the Bumbles... they're both fantastic night nappies (and great for day use too), but sadly at 10 mos I think I'm going to have to retire dd's Bambeasies, as they're too short for her. That said, she does need a loooooong rise!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Easy Peasy Bambeasy

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: Highly Recommended

I've used both the size 0 and birth-to-potty versions of this nappy.

Size 0 - lovely newborn nappy, slim fit, very soft, reliable. A perfect newborn nappy, I love these! I used the nippa fastening ones. I like that it's fleece lined - keeps baby's bum nice and dry and don't need to worry about additional liners.

Btp - very reliable nappy, slim fit, has stayed nice and soft. I've only used this on an older baby so not sure how bulky it would be on a newborn. Works well as a night nappy as the 'pocket' means you can add additional boosting.

My avatar
nappiesofnorthdevon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nappiesofnorthdevon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Manufacturer Easy Peasy
Nappy Name Bambeasy
Type of Nappy Shaped
Fastener Poppers or Nippa
Material Bamboo/Cotton terry lined with microfleece
Size - size 0 or Birth to potty

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: mark out of 6/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money: 4/10

Overall Comment: Not Birth to potty - more like up until 25lb (less if you have a tall baby) :(

Pros:
- Great on small babies either in the size 0 or 'BTP' option
- Fantastic absorbent night nappy
- fleece lined so baby is kept dry
- pocket that can be stuffed with extra boosting

Cons:
- Small in rise and this get shortened the more you stuff it
- As it is failry short in rise, poo escapes up the back easily so wrap needs to be changed frequently

Best uses: Night nappy or for heavy wetters upto about 12 months
Good alternatives: Eccobots Night nappy, Lollipop Bamboo, Nature Babies Bamboo Lovable, Mother-ease Bamboo Sandy's :babyroll:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

I haven't got time for a full review but we've used Bambeasys since Ed was 9lbs.

They fit really well and there is plenty of room to boost. I am not sure how long we'll be able to use them because he is only 15lbs and he's already fitting the full size nappy rather well.
Overall a fab night nappy for a small baby.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews