hf1

Orange Diaper Co Loops

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Orange Diaper Co Loops

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Has anybody tried an Orange Diaper Co 'Loops' fitted? They are the plain bamboo terry ones. I guess thay are the same pattern as the normal fitteds, but we want to order some xs for peanut and don't know wether to go for the booster or not. I'm not sure we'd need a booster for a newborn, but it's only an extra $3 per nappy so would be worth doing if we need them.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Orange Diaper Co Loops

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm

They look nice. What is their composition? My Orange Diaper Co fitted has a snap in soaker so is probably different but I love it. You'd be surprised at how much some newborns can pee, I had to boost 90% of Mias fitteds for the first few weeks. I guess you could always buy them without the extra booster and always buy your own to use with them if needed later.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

I love Orange Diaper Co. I've not tried these plain ones but I had an XS knit print one for when he was teeny. It was fab but, as Louise said, it was surprising how quickly he outpeed it! If I'd known then I would have got a booster too.

I have two of the one-size versions too and they are great, they last FORVER! Even overnight they are still barely wet on the outside in the morning.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Ive been eyeing these orange diaper co nappies on etsy :oops:

What are the main differences between the types? I love the look for their prints.

How much longer can I resist the finger slipping on etsy? So far Ive been good and am just browsing..... (so far! :oops: )

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews